Friday, June 12, 2009

Update #3


There was a little piece of muscle that he had to take off and are sending to pathology for just routine. We knew ahead of time that this might happen because they found it on the echo yesterday. It was just in the way of flow and he just wanted to be precautious about it. They had to shock his heart one time but he is off bypass now and closing him up. The nurse actually took some pictures to show me exactly what it looks like. He said the Doctor would be in after they get him all sewn up and the nurse would be back in about an hour for another update. He said we should be able to go in and see him probably around three.






2 comments:

  1. oh jana, i'm so glad the surgery is over! I know you are ready to see him. tell baby jack we are thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana and family, Hello. I've been thinking of your sweet Bailey Jack all day--actually, his surgery was my first thought this morning. I sent you a precaution via text this a.m. Please let me know if you received it. I know that you are anxiously awaiting to hold your little one again. Know that I am thinking of you and keeping Bailey Jack and you in my prayers. Kristi Smith Tollett

    ReplyDelete