Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another trip to the lake

As you can probably tell we spend a lot of time at the lake during the summer. Peyton has recently decided that he can swim with his floaties and life jacket all by himself. And thanks to Erin Rabb he is running and jumping off the side like a maniac! He is all about the double chair tube and the jet ski. He has a new favorite song..." Out last night" By Kenny Chesney. I'm not really sure how he picked up on it but here is the story..... We were in the car one day and Peyton said " Mommy, who is Gary"? I said " I don't know a Gary". Peyton said " You know Gary went out last night"! It is was pretty cute! So, now that is what he sings before he goes to sleep at night.








Mia, Josh and Peyton















Mia Rabb and Peyton

















Jana, Mimi and Peyton about to take off in the chair tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment