Monday, June 15, 2009

Recovery Update #3

Bailey Jack did great while getting the chest tube out yesterday and they moved him to a semi private room. This is the step before leaving the hospital. As soon as he got in his room I snatched him up and we cuddled for a LONG time! Ahhhh.....there is nothing like holding your baby after a few days!! I am trying to get him on his old schedule today and get him worked up to eating about 6 oz per bottle. He is eating well and having great out put production. He is only connected to his leads for his heart. He is still a little tired but when we went down to get our final echo we had Becky again and he just lit up when he saw her. Flirting, kicking and smiling with her. She is great!! He is alseep right now and when he wakes up I will get some more pictures in his little crib. They are saying right now that if he continues to eat well then there is a chance that he will get to go home sometime this week! YAY! My Mom, Dad and Peyton will be traveling back to Ruston today and Bryan will be headed back this way after he takes care of some work there so keep them in your prayers as they travel through the day! Thanks again for all the support , prayers and comments. I read all of them to Bailey Jack. Love, The Becks





7 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that the ACH staff are good! Praying for Bailey Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad everything is going so well. Praying for a speedy recovery and for you to get your sweet baby home SOON!

    Love
    Jennifer Topher and Harper

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good bailey jack! sounds like you are one tough cookie. can't wait for you to come home so you can play with george. p.s. of course nurse becky is sweet, it's all in the name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks so good! I cannot wait to snuggle with him soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M SO GLAD HE IS DOING GREAT!! AND THAT YOU GOT TO HOLD HIM- SO PRECIOUS! HE IS LOOKING WONDERFUL- DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE'S JUST HAD MAJOR SURGERY!! LOVE YA'LL!
    THE ALLEMANS

    ReplyDelete
  6. jana, that's awesome news!!!....praying you guys get to come home this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to read everything went well. I have been thinking about & praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete