Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A date with Peyton and a surprise for Bailey Jack

Peyton asked if he could go and get a little snuggly for Bailey Jack so when the Doctors give him his "shots" he would not be afraid. So, Peyton and I went to the children's shoppe and purchased a little giraffe and a silky frog. I thought he was so sweet to suggest this that I took him on his very on lunch date. Peyton is now absolutely positive he won't be afraid at the hospital.














4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be thinking of and praying for Bailey Jack tomorrow. Hannah and I looked at his pictures today and talked about how he was going to be having surgery at AR Children's just like she did 3 years ago. It is a wonderful place with amazing doctors, nurses and staff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Bailey Jack. I hope you don't mind that I shared your e-mail on the alumnae Facebook group. We'll be thinking of your lil man and you and your family as he has his surgery tomorrow morning. Can't wait to check back. Love you!

    ReplyDelete