Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Adorable Children





My children are the greatest gift that God has ever given me!Peyton is 3 which as of right now I think this could be my favorite age. His latest thing is he has a "secret" and he says:" T-O-Y-S and that spells FOR toys!" As you probably guessed he is learning his alphabet right now and has almost mastered all the letters. When we get to the letter M is says turn it around mommy and that will be a W. He is taking the summer off to swim and play with me and his little brother but will be going to Montesorri in the Fall.


Bailey Jack is 9 months but is trying to be 3 like his big brother. He adores Peyton and watches his every move. He is working on crawling right now but can't quite get his little chest off the ground so he scoots. If he manages to get on the hardwood floors he is all over the place. He is talking dada, baba, and makes a whole lot of bubbles. He loves to give you kisses so if you are ever hoding him be prepared for a big kiss on the cheek!


The main reason I set up this blog was because Bailey Jack will be having open heart surgery next Friday and I would like to keep all of you posted on how he is progressing. He has 3 holes in his heart a PDA ,ASD and a VSD. We will be leaving next Thursday for all his clinic stuff and his surgery will be on the 12th at 7am. As he progresses I will try to update his progress. Please pray for his surgery and all of my family traveling to see him.

1 comment:

  1. Jana-
    I love that so many people are doing blogs and for various reasons. You are in my prayers always and I know that Bailey Jack is in great hands. Your babies are precious!

    ReplyDelete