We have been in to see him this morning and he was very alert watching his mobile and the Bee Movie. I'm pretty sure he was just looking at the colors on the movie. We brought him the teddy bear that his Rae Rae had given him and his own blanket. When we got there this morning they had already removed his canula so he is totally breathing on his own. The Drs. were making thier rounds while we were in there and they said they would be removing his chest tubes and all the lines in his neck. So, the only thing he will have left will be one line in his foot for meds and if they have to draw any blood. So, after they get through the major hoop of the chest tube they will more than likely move him into a room. These pictures I am posting I wanted to show you how much better his coloring looks in his eyes. So, the first one was taken Wednesday night and then I just took the second one a few minutes ago. I will update after they remove his tubes.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Recovery Update #2
We have been in to see him this morning and he was very alert watching his mobile and the Bee Movie. I'm pretty sure he was just looking at the colors on the movie. We brought him the teddy bear that his Rae Rae had given him and his own blanket. When we got there this morning they had already removed his canula so he is totally breathing on his own. The Drs. were making thier rounds while we were in there and they said they would be removing his chest tubes and all the lines in his neck. So, the only thing he will have left will be one line in his foot for meds and if they have to draw any blood. So, after they get through the major hoop of the chest tube they will more than likely move him into a room. These pictures I am posting I wanted to show you how much better his coloring looks in his eyes. So, the first one was taken Wednesday night and then I just took the second one a few minutes ago. I will update after they remove his tubes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so glad that Bailey Jack is doing so well!! I can definitely see the difference in the pictures!! He will continue to be in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture...glad Bailey Jack is doing well. Thanks for the frequent updates. He's still in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteHe looks sooooo much better!
ReplyDeleteHe looks great! And precious as always.
ReplyDeleteHey Jana! This is Hannah Lee. I just saw your blog on Suzanne's and wanted to check it out! I had no idea your family has been dealing with this. Your family is in our prayers and I am so glad to read that Bailey Jack is recovering well!
ReplyDeletehe DOES look sooo much better!! glad to hear everything is going good! sorry i missed your call today- i was seeing a patient. love ya'll!! thanks for keeping us posted!!
ReplyDeletean amazing difference! We prayed for the 3 of you in SS this morning.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so different ...... healthier. We are very excited for you guys.
-Kev and Amy
he's looking so good! i'm so glad for all the positive updates.
ReplyDelete