Monday, June 8, 2009

Sea World






We had a blast at Sea World! Bryan, Peyton and I went to Sea World at the end of May. We left Bailey Jack in good hands with Mimi and GG. I am sure he was well taken care of and probably enjoyed himself more there than he would have with us! Peyton's favorite thing was the shamu coaster. I am pretty sure we must have rode it at least 15 times. We rode it enough times to get a decent picture that they take. The Miracle show with Shamu was great but if you plan on going make sure you go early to get a good seat. He went down his first "real" water slide and LOVED it! I am pretty sure he would have gone down it head first all by himself if I would have let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment