Peyton's Class took a trip to the Townsend house to pick a pumpkin of their own to decorate. The Townsend house supports DART every October by having the pumpkin patch there and theproceeds of the pumpkins are donated to DART. Bryan and I attended a little Halloween Party where I was Tinkerbell and Bryan was Peter Pan. On Halloween night Peyton dressed up as Batman and Bailey Jack was Robin. We went to the Church Halloween celebration and then to a friends house for trick or treating. Peyton really got into the trick or treating and when he would leave a house he used his good manners and said "Thank You"! Bailey Jack headed home

after the Church Carnival with GG and Pops. I think he was very thankful to be in his bed and not out on a cold hay ride!
Mrs. Renee Peyton's teacher

Peyton's pumpkin after he got it decorated.

No comments:
Post a Comment