Wednesday, February 17, 2010
November
November was an exciting month for the Beck Family! I finally finished my cookbook that I had been working on for almost 2 years. I took all of my grandmothers, my mom's, Bryan's grandmothers, his mom's and some of my own reciepes and put all 300 of them into a cookbook. I originally thought that I would donate a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer since Bryan's mom has had Breast Cancer. But when Bailey Jack was born I decided dedicate the book towards him and the proceeds would go towards Down Syndrome. I am now trying to build a Boundless Playground with some of my proceeds here in our home town. If you are wondering what a Boundless Playground is, it is a playground for EveryBODY! That means that it is handicapped accessible. So, the little girl or boy in a wheelchair sitting on the side wondering why he or she can't play with thier bother or sister can now slide, swing, play in the sand and seek higher ground! My website for the cookbook is http://www.butterfliesandbuttercups.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment