Friday, August 21, 2009

Bailey Jack's Checkup


Dr. Terry King (Bailey Jack's Cardiologist)
We have had a very busy summer and I am looking forward to getting in a routine for the fall. Bailey Jack had his six week checkup back in July. I know I'm a little late....oops! Dr. King said that he is doing was doing very well and that he could resume all of his normal activities. He is growing like a little weed and is eating wal-mart out of their baby food section! He has gained 4lbs since the surgery, which is AMAZING! He is moving all over the place and keeping me on my toes. He was approved to start MDO in fall so I am very excited about this and I hope he does well. I will try to be a better blogger now that my children will be in school. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment